Sunday, August 21, 2011

the bread of life

I GOT A JOB!!! i dont even know how to act...it has literally been nearly 7 years since i had a real job making real money. i so excited, nervous, exhausted, happy...you name it i am it!!! I am a ne employee of lewis bakery and i stock and straighten the bread at the houchens grocery store right here next to my house...how more convient could it be. and to top it off, it only takes me 45 minutes each morning and thats it!!! and i get free bread and over $100 a week, its so perfect i cant even believe it...With all the excitement i have about it and finally being able to make some money to help my family financially i have a little nervousness in me as well...Now not only am i a fulltime mom and wife, fulltime student, an indepentant thirty-one consultant, and an extreme couponer, but now im adding working citizen to that as well...im a little nervouse that i have taken on to much for myself and i would be devastated if i wasnt successful at each and everything im doing at the moment....and with us making it just fine right now with only my husband;s income im so excited for all the extra stuff we are gonna be able to do since i will be contributing a little as well!!! i know this is short and sweet but i just wanted to share the more awesome new that i have gotten....im blessed...too blessed to be stressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment