Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reflections

          Reflecting on my life tonight. I am 27 years old, I am married to the man of my dreams, my very best friend in the world, we have shared 13 year together thus far and I cant even describe how excited i am to share the rest of my life with him. We have two wonderful, healthy, perfect and fun kids, they are literally my heart and soul walking around outside my body. We married and dreamt of our family and now all of our dreams have come true. We couldnt be more blessed, we both have jobs and are able to have everything we could ever need and want, we have wonderful family all around us and the ones that arent wont be around much longer, we have wonderful friends that we have a ton of fun with and who would always have our backs. I am also very blessed to be able to attend college and will soon be able to hopefully better my family with a degree in accouning and i get to be a consultant for thirtyone which i love and completely enjoy. I have all anyone could ever want and i have had many people throughout the years tell me they wish they had what i had. Not that i want people to be jealous of me cause i dont but i do take pride in being able to show people what true happiness is. Dont get me wrong i have def had hard time in my life, some im surprised i even recovered from, but they are what has made me who i am. I am a strong person because of the people that have come into my life, tried their hardest to break me down and failed miserably doing so, and i am even thankful for them, for having a part in making me who i am by showing me i deserve so much better, and they have shown me how i dont want to be and how i dont my life to be.
           As i have reflected on my life i have found so much sadness in some of the people i had once had in my life. Its so sad when you have to sit back and watch someone struggle for years and years. When someone feels like they have to lie about the things they own, their home, and their material things along with how much money they have and such to try and convience other they are some body in this big ole world. Its a shame when they feel like they have to constantly tell people how wonderful their life is to mask how things really are. Someone that is so far gone in depression that they push everyone that has ever cared about them away, its so sad to think about really. its odd that people like this were ever even in my life since we are so completely different. They cling to the people that have always done them wrong over and over again and push away the ones that cared, it must be denial or something, or maybe they feel like they dont deserve any better since that is all they have ever known from their friends and family all their life. i dont know but i sure dont understand it at all and at this point in my life i dont really care to. But what i did learn from them the most is that there is nothing no matter how hard you try and put forth effort, there is nothing you can do to help them, you have to just remove them from your life, let them live with the depression and sad life they have chosen and try your damnedest not to worry anymore about them. They will have to learn on their own that the ones they call friends will be the first to turn on them because it has happened many times before and their family will also always treat them like crap because they have let them do it all their lives and one day many years from now they will finally realise who was true to them and how they messed it all up and by then it will be too late. these are just things i have noticed and are about NO ONE inparticular. if you think its about you then maybe you should re-evaluate your lives and see why you think this is about you and why you would think someone else would see you like this.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment