Wednesday, July 29, 2015

still on my mind

it has been nearly two years since i first reconnected with a guy friend from high school that i had feelings for but was already dating and in love with my husband. the two weeks of talking with him made me very happy, was very exciting and made me rethink alot of things and almost caused me to make some very big mistakes. it was he that cut it all off and i have been somewhat desperate to get him back into my life no matter how or where ever he would fit. i still to this day can not get him off my mind, i think about him daily, i dream about him weekly and i dont know why or how to stop it. i do believe that i still have some feelings for him but im not sure as to what those feelings really are. most days i think it is just the waht if of the situation, the fact that i have never been with anyone other than my husband my entire life, the fact that i at one time had some feelings for this other man and they were never resolved. all these things i am still trying to figure out and hopefully one day i will not be mentally crazy over all this and HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment