Wednesday, July 29, 2015

foster care forever love

we have been foster parents for 7 months now, we have had some very trying times with it, kids we couldnt give them what they needed, and sweet baby that we fell in love with and he returned home, which was the plan but still ripped our hearts out. But now we have our 8th 9th and 10th children and i can not even describe the love we have for these kids. this has taken our house from 2 kids to 5 and i love every single minute of it, they are amazing kids, and our kids love them and they all get along so well, i couldnt ask for anything better. i know the goal is to always get these kids back home with their parents but i cant help but to wish to be able to adopt them and make them my kids forever. our 4th foster child was my baby, he came in calling me mama, stole my heart and then was ripped from me so quickly i didnt think i would recover. after 4 months of him being gone from our home i ran into his parent at the store and was told that he has now returned home and is doing so well, also that they may need a sitter and of course i volunteered so my baby is back. i cried tears of joy. i have loved and still love all 10 of the children that have been through my home so far. that will never change. even the difficult ones still your heart with their need for love and being taken care of. this is something i was called to do and i thanks God every day for his many blessing upon my family with this wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment