Tuesday, February 1, 2011

its very clear

it has slowly but surely come to me that i just need to sit my big ass at the house with my kids, where they can actually play, have a good time, and be kids. there are a very few places i can go with my kids where they arent always fussed at and getting on peoples nerves with playing laughing and running around. i understand and respect people who dont have kids and their homes, i do not let my kids run wild and get into things they are not suppose to get into, therefore i really dont like being told that i dont keep a good handle on my kids as well as others do. its bull!!! i believe in spanking and my children do get them when needed, when i speak my kids listen and do what i say and if an inccident arises i take care of it so i dont understand where someone could tell me that i dont and especially tell me this more than once...i dont get it. SO i have now decided to keep away, stay at home where my kids can be kids and so i wont have to worry about how others feel about the way i am raising them...plain and simple i guess huh?   just a little venting going on here.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Honestly, I dont know where anyone could even come up with that to say to you!? I think your kids are very well behaved. They know that when you say something you mean it and if you say they are going to get spanked, it is not a bluff and they definitely will. You are probably the only person I know that can be talking on the phone and never skip a breath or a word in that your speaking all while popping your kids butt for doing something that they know not to do. I on the other hand will give 15 warnings (of course each other those supposedly being the last) before I can even make myself spank Trenton. He's at the age of grounding now... thankfully bc spanking isnt my thing (I get horrible guilt trips afterwards when he straightens up and is being as sweet as can be) so I'm quite fond of the "you're grounded". Plus with him, it works way better than spanking ever did. But, this whole thing blows me away that people think you dont discipline your kids. How well do they really think they know you if you they think that????? Geeze!!!

Post a Comment