Wednesday, January 26, 2011

school girl

so after 6 years of being a stay at home mom, taking care of my kids, my husband and my house, days filled with running errands and paying bills i am adding something new to the mix...i am doing something for me, and yet something that will benefit my entire family...i have now started back at western kentucky universary, to study accounting...its definitly gonna be a big change, for me, my hubby and my kids  cause mama wont always be here to do every single thing that needs to be done, daddy is gonna have to pick up some of the clask around the house...its alos gonna be alot of hard work for me to juggle taking care of the kids, the house, homework, and studying and sacrifices from us all too. All of which i think will be worth it in the end. i have set some pretty high goals for myself and i pray that i can keeo motivated and focused on reaching those goals so i can make my families life even better than it is right now and its pretty darn good right now.....as school was aproaching i wa slike a young kids again wanting to go shopping for new school supplies and even though i really didnt need all that much for my college classes i really enjoyed buying new notebooks and folders and pens...im silly i know...and i couldnt help but think back to my childhood where school shopping was alot of fun with buying everything in the bright colorful lisa frank patterns, oh how iloved them, i still do...i bought my daughter some lisa frank stuff this year, she is in kindergarten...her first real year of school and my first year back to school...she thinks its funny that i go to school also now and that i have more homework than she does...its cute....all in all im very excited and nervous about this new step in my life but i am going to do well, i have too...and i want a good ass job someday too...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment