Monday, April 25, 2011

recovery

well surgery didnt go as planned, was suppose to go in have it taken out and then head back to the house same day, but leave it up to me to have a huge liver in the way taking much longer in surgery, some extra bleeding resulting in a drain tube and over night stay in the hospital with lots of pain... and note to self even though they was giving me to "good stuff" while in the hospital, moraphine isnt really all that great for pain, it just makes you so drowsy and looney just dont really care that your still hurting really bad. and of course jason didnt stay with me that night in the hospital, my step mom debbie did, jason never stays with me when i have had to stay over in the hospital, poor thing might miss a few hours of sleep, since i have been home jason has taken care of the kids good but the house work is piling up and im just too sore still to do it so i guess it will just pile on up...

and of course during moments like this people show you there true colors, so many people called, texted, messaged me, and stuff to check on me and i was so thankful for that, shows you that people really do care, and then some people do the very opposite, and of course thats when i remind myself that i shouldnt have been expecting anything from them in the first place so that i wouldnt be dissapointed and once i have reminded myself of that, i never give it another thought.

had a wonderful Easter even though i wasnt feeling the best, i was able to spend it with all my family, my moms side on saturday with dinner and egg hunt at my house and then with my dads side on sunday with lunch and egg hunt, kids had a blast and that was all i wanted was to see them have fun...Easter bunny was too good to them as well...maybe cause they are such awesome kids...dont find kids like my kids these days, grateful, thankful, respectful, loving, caring, and they behave, i sure dont know any.  knowing me you know this weekend was a wonderful one for me because of all the storms we got, i just loved loved loved it, still got a few more day of them to come too and im very excited about that. oh and i have had two new babies born in the family in a week, very exciting, baby lilly james dillon was born last monday and is gorgeous and then briar easton babb surprised us all with his appearance on easter sunday, funny huh, Easton born on Easter!!! and he is so handsome as well...sure makes me want another one sometimes when i see all these precious little babies, i really miss mine being that small, times has just flown by and all my babies are growing up on me and i dont know what to do...i keep reminding my sisters that they need to have me some more neice and nephews to keep my baby fix but its just not working too well....lol

well seems as if all that moriphine they gave me is still haviing some effects on me and i feel as if i could pass out at anytime alseep, im gonna end this right here and take a bit of a nap maybe...sooo but im pretty hungry too...too many choices

No comments:

Post a Comment