Thursday, May 5, 2011

conclusions

     My first semester back to college has been awesome. I really wanted to go back therefore i have really enjoyed myself and my classes and i have worked really really hard to my very best and i dont want to brag but i have done really really well. Gonna walk away from this semester with three A's and a B so yep im pretty proud of myself. And as the conclusion of this semester approaching i have been having such a fun time thinking, planning and registering for classes in the fall...i really cant wait for it cause im gonna be taking some really fun classes one being a meteorology class that i am the most excited about. If you know me then you know that i have always loved weather, mostly storms. I have also always had a fascination with tornadoes and what better way to be able to enjoy these things and my possible career than to change my major from accounting to meteorology. So thats what im gonna do! yay.
     As much i enjoyed my classes themselves it was also really nice to get out of the house and have a few hours a week away from the house and the kids and all my responsibilities there. dont get me wrong i totally love being a stay home mom and taking care of my kids hubby and house but everyone needs a break every now and again and time to do something for themselves and i can truly say that going back to school has really made me feel better about my family's future and better about myself. i had gotten to a point in my life that i felt even though i took care of everyone and everything at home i felt as if i wasnt doing anything productive and now i dont really feel that way. i have a feeling of accomplishment. Still got quite a way to go but hey its a start!!!
     I have come to yet another conclusion recently as well. I have decided that it doesnt matter what all i do for other and how little is done for me. Im just gonna roll with the punches from now on, im not gonna get upset, hurt feelings or angry about any of it anymore. When something comes up with someone i care about i do for them the way i want to do for them, i do for them the way i would love for someone to do for me. i do what i feel needs to be done and what i should do being it is someone i care for whether i think they would ever do the same for me or not, most never would, but still i cant help but be there for them because that it the kind of person i am. i will be glad for each and every phone call, even if they are weeks apart. i will be grateful for each visit even if i have to go to them and they never come to my house to visit! i will be glad that i have people i can call my friends even though we hardly ever hang out or make plans together to do things together ever. i will just be glad i have something i guess. i understand everyone is busy. heck im busy! And when something is going on in my life i will not expect a call, text, message, or a visit but will be thankful if i actually do get one. i have realized it is not realistic for me to think that just because im completely involved and care about nearly everything that goes on my my "friends" lives that they feel the same way about me and after all these years i am finally OK with that. i understand!!! its all good i love my family and my friends!!!
     So i am healing up quite well from my surgery, still get a little sore in my side when i do alot of stuff and i still cant wear my regular jeans because it feels like it is ripping my belly button incision open but other than that im doing really well. my kids have been really working me over though cause they know that i cant jerk a knot in their tail yet so they have been acting up a little more but all will be back to normal very soon and they will be straightened back up very soon.
     So today was jasons 28th birthday and the poor thing was in a very bad mood all day because we had some issues with my suburban. and with all the new copays i have been having because of all the dr visits and stuff and then the hospital bills to come we just dont have any extra money to fix all the things we need to fix on the suburban just so we can hopefully sell it and get out from under the extreme gas prices that have also been taking alot of extra money from us. we just can win for losing sometimes but i know that everything will work out someway somehow cause it always does. The LORD always takes care of us and i have faith that he always will!!!
     My daughter has just started playing here first season of tball and she is loving it. She looks so adorable in her uniform and is actually a very good player. she can hit that ball without using the T. i am so proud and there is nothing i love more than watching her have fun doing the stuff she wants to do. im one of those moms you see on the sidelines screaming and cheering very loudly for my baby. i just love it and i hope that im not too embarrassing. My son is the cutest little thing as well, he is too young to play but loves watching his big sister and wants to get out there and play so badly, it doesnt matter if its soccer, basketball, or tball they both love it all and whatever they want to do they get to do because i love to watch them have fun... they make me so proud and brighten my days.
     And as i could go on and on and on about lots of little things going on in my wonderful life i have decided to end this here and get my big tired but in the bed...goodnight world

No comments:

Post a Comment