Wednesday, June 15, 2011

leave it to my daughter

Riveranne just turned 6 years old but has always from day one had the mentality of a child much older. I believe it comes from her being with me day in and day out before she went to school and me always talking to her like she was grown, no baby talk. My mother says i was the very same way so she must get it honest. She has always talked about and played like she was grown with a husband and kids, she already has names picked out for her kids, my four grandkids 2 girls and 2 boys, Shyli Lo, kyla, Brick, and Jake. she wants to be a wife and a mother just like me. she is very smart also, and has common sense something that alot of adults dont even have. and even though she is very grown in the way she thinks, acts and talks she still have that childish carefree way about it.

 Tonight i decided to go get some junk food after it had already gotten dark out, she was so shocked that the stores were still open so late (8pm) when i informed her that alot of them stay open all night long and said "shew wee i couldnt ever work at a place that stays open all night cause i would get so tired and might fall asleep and not know when it is time to get off and go home." i just giggled. after leaving Food Lion with our junk food in the car on the way home Riveranne told me she wanted to be a cashier, the person that we give our money too because it would be so cool to get to keep all that money...i then told her that the cashiers dont get to keep all that money, and she said " you mean the owner gets it all, thats not fair" i said yeah the owner gets all that money and then...and she jumped right in and said " and then they give the cashiers a paycheck for doing all the work so good right?" and i said yes! she then asked me who the owner of Food Lion was and i said well its a man named Food Lion and she got really queit...after a few minutes she spoke back up and said in a very questionable voice " you mean to tell me there is a man named Food Lion....Food lion really?" i just busted out laughing, it was soooo funny!!! i couldnt fool her! she acts and just like me, which people tend to think im a bit crazy but i love it and i totally love that she is just like me! she my bestest girl in the world and she knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment