Monday, June 13, 2011

what i love most

sitting back in the beach chair, sunglasses on, yet eyes closed, all oiled up. putting my face to the sky and feeling the sun on my face, on my body, hot and tingling. sitting there all layed out soaking up all the sun i can until i cant take it anymore then jumping into the cold water, its shocking at first but feels so good. i love sitting there watching my children, jumping into the pool, splashing, floating, playing and laughing, there is nothing better than seeing the smiles on their faces and hearing them giggle and laugh, it warms my heart while the sun warms my body. i love sitting there with my very best friends in the world, chatting, laughing, being able to take about anything and be completely myself, snapping pictures, and gossiping about the latest drama going on. we sit at the kiddie pool cause all our kids are very small so we wait for the whissle so we can grab our kids and head to take a dip in the big pool in peace...its relaxing, its fun, we all love it.

coming home from a day in the sun and cooling off in the awesome AC, getting out of our wet clothes and me and my two babies crawl into my big bed, snuggling all together, watching cartoons until they drift off into a nap, i lay there looking at them, so sweet and innocent, their heads laying on my arm and me running my hands threw their hair or rubbing their backs while they rest until i myself fall into a nap...sooo lovely!!

and after all the fun there comes a time where i actually get to cook and clean up the house while the kids continue playing. then we go to the back yard where i watch them swing, run, pull each other in the wagon, ride their bikes and play and laugh, while the bugs bite my legs....but i love it all

finally, sitting on the porch on a warm summer evening, high on the hill where my house sits out looking the city in which we live, watching the sun set and feeling the breeze. the lightning bugs are flying around and my children along with the two dogs are running around, playing, and laughing. so relaxing. then coming in getting ready for bed, watching some tv and snuggling on the couch, tickling them, getting sweet kisses and hugs and say "i love you" over and over again until it is time to tuck my sweet angels in their beds...and of course i go back in to check on them before i go to bed, to make sure they are comfortable, sleeping well and perfect, and you know they always are...this is the life i live and i wouldnt change a thing, its a better life than i could ever asks for, i have been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment