Sunday, November 13, 2011

big changes

       I cant believe how fast this year has gone by, seems like last time i blinked it was january and now here we are rolling right up on christmas, one of my favorite times of the year. as i look back at this year that has flown by, i just now realized that i have had some of the biggest changes happen to me and my family this year and all of them for the better.
       First major change was i got my first job in 7 years a few months back. and i cant even express how perfect it is for me and how thankful i am for it. awesome hours and good pay too. extra money is always a good thing. sometimes i do feel a little overwhelmed but nonetheless very happy and thankful for everything i have going on in my life.
      Just a little over a month ago jason and i decided we wanted to move. and within less than one month of looking we stumbled apon an awesome house that we love. so now i am in the sorting and packing mode. its very exciting, its a much bigger house than what we have now, in a good neighborhood. the kids are so excited to be moving, they have lived in this house all their lives and jason and i have been here for 8 years, it was our first home together and even though we are gonna miss it and our awesome neighbors that have been nothing but good to us, its time and the perfect move in the right direction for this moment in our lives. its bitter sweet really!
       Dont get me wrong there has defiantly been some bumps in the road this year for me but i have put on the brakes and slowly moved on over them. Made the best decission for this year when i decided to rmove myself for a trainwreck friendship i had been in for year and i can honestly say i had such a feeling of relief from it. So much drama gone. and i over all have been such a better person because of it. Im happier than i have been in along long time and i never even realized how much that one person had brought me down for all those years. you cant have a relationship with someone thats life is so horrible that they feel they have to make everyone elses lives bad just to get some joy in their little world...its sad...but i realized who my real friends were the whole time and i am sooooo much more thankful for the good ones now that i have had a bad one, funny how that works out huh!!!
       2012 is gonna be the best year yet i can feel it already, why because im gonna make it awesome, cause i have my wonderful kids, awesome husband, a job, school, and a new awesome roof over our heads, the best disfunction family around and an awesome group of close friends that i know will always be there for me as i am for them, what more could a girl ask for...yay for this journey...im ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment