Wednesday, November 23, 2011

another day in the life of tabatha

so even with all the awesome changes going on in my life, it still seems that things are being thrown at me hard. i have been running and running with out time to even think. im either working, at school, taking care of the kids, packing, painting, moving, unpacking, studying or something and i literally feel like i am in a fog right now, i cant even get my mind to work right it seems these days and i am feeling like different things in my life are suffering because of it in some ways...i feel like i am not doing as well in school as i would like and i feel like i have been in a horrible mood way too often when it comes to my babies as well. and even though i love all these things going on and i am thankful for them all i ifnd myself feeling down at the same time because i am way to busy and i cant even enjoy it all. and then to top it off today was just a horrible day, i over slept and didnt get riveranne to school on time, i dont feel good about the huge test i had today, today has been two years since my step sisters husband got killed in a car accident and then my dads sister passed away today. it has been a very very  depressing day for me, so this afternon i layed on the cough and completely fell out, i mean i couldnt even make myself get up for like 3 hours, i guess i really needed it. and yet i still feel exhausted. hopefully things will equal themselves out for me here real soon and i can be more relaxed and be able to enjoy all these wonderful changes that are going on in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment