Monday, December 19, 2011

the good

     Omg so much stuff has been going on lately i dont even know where to start... we finally got completely moved and settled into our new house and i can honestly say that it feels just like home, we just love it, so much more room and its such a nice home, im so excited. of course jason is in love with his new garage and i have to pull him away from it, but at least he is putting it to good use. The kids finally have their own playroom equipt with a 57 in big screen and couch and love seat, they pretty much live down there...which gives me a little more quiet time which is nice. oh and leaveit to my son to be the first to fall down the steps but he was fine...lol
      Christmas is almost here and with it being my favorite time of year next to halloween we are all so excited and i can hardly wait until christmas morning to see my babies faces. i love it... the tree is up and over flowing with presents. and i cant even tell you how grateful i am for christmas break, i really needed it, with everything going on this last semester was pretty rough for me, i felt like iwasnt giving my school work the attention it was needing and was afraid of the grades i were making but now that the semester is over and grades are post i am beyond thrilled that i came out with 3 A's and 1 C...and now it is time to sit back relax and enjoy the christmas holiday and the new year before i jump in to my next semester the end of january. The Lord has truely blessed me this year, i have the bestest husband and children in the world, healthy and happy. I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for, old and new. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment