Saturday, July 22, 2017

2016 worst year of my life began

January 26th 2016. the worst mistake of my life began on this very day when HE contacted me on facebook. i was some what taken back when i saw a message from D. i had known him years earlier in school and we had been great friends. however he had chosen to take a very different road than myself  later in school and i had lost touch with him. hadnt seen him in years, but here was messaging me out of the blue talking about my foster kids who i quickly found out were his cousins, and catching up on things that had happened in our lives since we last saw each other years ago. we chatted for days where i found out he had, had a very rough life since i had last saw him, he had just gotten out of jail, was living with his mother who is a horrible person, and was having a hard time finding a job to get back on his feet. i had always thought a lot of him and since i was a stay at home mama at the time and had alot of free time that i should try and help him as much as i could. so i started picking him up and taking him around to find jobs and see what help he could get. with chatting so much and me taking him around and talking we began hanging out some and chilling talking watching movies and listening to music. i enjoyed hanging out with him, we seemed to like the same kinds of movies and music and enjoyed hanging out with each other. he was always so kind and sweet to me, giving me compliments all the time, making me feel special and appreciated for all the help i was giving him, and quickly i was sucked in. i began catching feelings for him, i had always found him attractive but the fact that he was making me a priority, making sure i knew he wanted to see me and talk to me every single day, always lifting my spirits and making me feel special and these were things i have not had or felt in so many years and i was sucked in. i was falling for him and i knew it was not a good thing especially since i was married but i didnt even seem to care. i loved D. and so the worst mistake of my life began.....

No comments:

Post a Comment