Saturday, July 22, 2017

Feb 14th 2016 valentines day

for many years me and my husband have not celebrated certain things like our anniversary and valentines day, not by my choice but by my husbands where he stated there was no need to do anything because they were just another day to him. so feb 14 2016 came and D had his kids for the weekend and had asked me if i could help him takes his kids back home to their mother in another city because he still hadnt been able to get his license or a vehicle. so what did i do, i went to my husband and asked him if we had any plans for that valentines day and he of course said no and that he didnt mind at all if i went and helped D take his kids back home thats what i did. i showed up at D house that morning, picked him and his two kids up and we headed out. we had made plans to stop a get his kids some new shoes before we took them on home and thats what we did. all of a sudden it started snowing while we were in the shoe store and didnt ever stop, we were roughly 50 miles from D house and the snow was coming down so quickly we got nervous and took the kids on home and was trying to make our way back safely. what would have usually been a 30 minute drive back to his house ended up take nearly 3 hours with horrible road conditions, driving 15 mph, it was scary and dangerous and even though i was the one driving he was very helpful, and protective. once we finally got to his house my car was buried in the snow (we had driven his mothers car out of town) up pasted my tires and the roads were very dangerous. and let me remind you that i had already been with D for hours and it was valentines day and i had not heard a word from my husband the entire time even with him knowing it was snowing so badly out he never called or texted me at all. this was the first time i was torn between the 2 men. i called my husband and told him that my car was snowed in and i was snowed in at D house with him and his mother. J (my husband) freaked for the first time and demanded that i get home to him asap. he told me it didnt matter how snowed in my car was he wanted me to dig it out and get my butt home cause he was not gonna have me snowed in with D. on the other side, D was worried about my safety cause he saw how bad the roads were and horrible it was just trying to get back to his house and how dangerous it was. he wanted me to just chill at his house for a while until things were a big safer for me to travel on home, he even said i could stay in his room and he would stay on the couch, D was mad that J wasnt worried or concerned with my safety at all. but none the less J ran his mouth enough until i got out and dug my car free and headed home. a trip that should have taken me 15 minutes too me over an hour, i was alone and it was extremely rough on the roads. my husband never called to check on me as i traveled home but did text me about needing dog food and wanted me to stop at the store and get some, he had no reguards to my safety and well being at all. i was mad and crushed, but not surprised. D was furious. and soooooo the worst decision of my life continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment