Tuesday, January 18, 2011

addictive behavior

Coming from a family with a few alcoholics and many smokers,addiction is nothing new to me, and even though i havent ever been a drinker or a smoker, thank goodness, i find myself having some addictive tendencies (sp), for years now i have been totally addicted to mellow yellow, i love them, def my drink of choice at any given time of day or night, i have tried many times to quit drinking them with short lived success, even after having ahorrible kindey stone that my dr told me was a direct result of the many mellow yellows i consume i still havent been able to quit. recently i have added two new things to my addiction, slim jims and starbuck fraps, i dont know why really it just kinda hit me...

THUNDERSTORMS!!! one of my biggest addictions, i cant decribe the feeling i get when in the middle of a big thunderstorm, it makes me feel electric, adrenaline flowing and aroused...i love them, i look forward to them and i get my feeling hurt extremely when the weather calls for one and one never comes...im pathetic really...thunder is the best part, i want them to be loud and to shack my entire house...i love them at night time because its so very relaxing to me, i love to lay there and just listen to it...i love them during the day because i love the dark sky, i think its beautiful, i love nothing more than sitting outside and watching a big dark storm cloud move in, feeling the warm wind and listening to the thunder...i have been this way my entire life and actually wanted to be a storm chaser, something i would still be interested in doing if ididnt have a family ( alittle dangerous for me now with a family)...I JUST LOVE IT!!!

TATTOOS!!! i have always been very interested in them but after working with a woman that had a few (who is now my step mother) i knew i had to have one...i got my first one when i was 17 years old, with more to follow quickly after that...i now have 9 tats and i want more...its def an addiction of mine as well...i have went with several different people to get tats and it eats me up just being in a tattoo parlor without being able to get one myself, its something that thrills me and i crave them...must get another one very soon.

i have many addictions even if they are not the traditional kind of ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment