Friday, January 14, 2011

psychic

my whole life i have believed in spirits, orbs, anything supernatural and angels, i believe all of those things are around us constantly and i believe some people have the gift of knowing things and seeing things that other people cant...i myself have heard things and seen things many times in my life that make me believe in these things...think im crazy if you want but im gonna share with you a few of the situations from my life...since my first child was born i have had a video baby monitor that shines on her and now on my son, threw this monitor i have seen orbs, many times...you all may be thinking hey its probably dust and i can see where you would think that because i have also seen dust but there is def a difference and i have seen both...i have seen the orbs dance over my kids at times when they were sick or upset, i have seen them appear and disappear in the same spot and appear once again...dust doesnt do that. i have also seen the spirit of someone very close to me that was killed in a car accident a few years back, i saw him the day of his visitation and the day of his funeral, i also saw him several times when we had his car at our house for a year, i would see him many times out there at his car...the day of his funeral, i blew a tire on the interstate going about 80mph and with out a shimmy my car was pulled over to the side of the road with easy, no one hurt, i know without a doubt that he was there with us that day and help me pull the car over with easy, it could have been a real tragedy but we were perfectly safe and unharmed.
My children have let me know times that they have seen things that i couldnt see, making them afraid at the time, i have never been afraid and i dont worry that any of these things we see are harmful, i feel they are loving and protecting.
     a few years ago i heard of a psychic about an hour from me, being a little sceptic of her i still thought it would be alot fo fun to go see her so i did, and i have now been several times to see her because she has blown me away with the things she has told me over the past few years, knowing things from my past that no one else would have known, told me that all my grandparents had passed and that they were with my children and that was the orbs i see off and on in their monitors and she has also told me several things for my future many that have already come true...she has also already knew about some of the experiences i have had in the past and told me that i am drawn to those things and no wonder i have heard and seen so mnay things throughout the years...this is all stuff that is very fasinating to me and i am looking forward to going and seeing the psychic again here soon because it has been a while since i have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment