Thursday, May 12, 2011

more things that irritate me to death.

1. When people use things that are yours and treat it with no respect, and then ends up tearing it up and wont replace it. They think its no big deal and that they dont have to. Or people that own you money and doesnt think another thing about it, knowing everyone could use extra money now adays but they would rather blow it on stupid stuff than pay back their debts. never loan money to family or friends and expect it back because it will do nothing but ruin your relationship.
2. i hate it when people try and bust you out in front of other people about things they dont even know about, just mind your own business and dont worry about what i do and when i do it, if you are not sleeping with me and paying my bills then you dont have the right to know what i do in my house, with my money, or my time.
3. i cant stand people that run their mouths about other people when they themselve are the very same as them, must be in denial or something because everything they say is exactly the way they are. look in the mirror.
4. and i really cant stand when parents spoil their children and give them any and everything they want whenever they want it. its hilarious yet very annoying at the same time to watch a child run the house, telling the parent how its gonna be and no rules or decipline, its a shame really. the kids arent anything but spoiled little brats that no one can stand being around and will probably end up in jail or something. none of that shit goes on in my house let me tell ya. my kids know im boss and what i say goes.
5. hates it when you call and call and text and text and never get an answer, i mean can you not answer and tell me if you busy or dont want to talk. no response just pisses me off.
6. and having a ton of so called friends and hardly any of them would be there if i really needed them.
7 i cant stand bad drivers and i usually end up with a horrible case of road rage.
8.i hate people that feel like they have to lie all the time to make themselves look better in other peoples eyes. its quite sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment