Friday, May 6, 2011

mothers

      With mothers day approaching i have been sitting here thinking about all the great mothers that have been in my life. They have taught me, taken care of me, loved me, kept me straight, and inspired me. so i thought i would honor them and reflect on all the things they have done for me in my life to help make me the person and mother i am today.
      My mother, one of the best mothers around. She has always been the one to take care of me, help and encourage me every day of my life. When i was a child she was the one that was always there for everything i did. cheering me on. she kept me inline and made me a good person. She probably doesnt even know it but she really saved my life, at a time things were horrible in my life she took me in and changed my life for the better, if it werent for her i dont know what would have happened or where i would be. We have a normal mother daughter relationship and a not so normal mother daughter relationship. She has been a great friend to me as well, very understanding and caring, and not only has she been there for me but she has been there for my husband and my kids whenever we need her. She is a great woman and a wonderful mother.
      My mamaw was my world and even thought i only had her in my life for a very short 5 years she meant everything to me. In her eyes, i was IT! It seemed as though i was always with her and i loved every minute and cherrish all those memories. She loved me and spoiled me and always made me feel special. I love her  and miss her terribly and would give anything for her to be here and see my children cause i know she would make them feel the same way she did me. I know she is watching over me.
     My ma was an exceptional woman. a hard worker and would do anything for each one of her kids and many grandkids. She always showed us that she loved us and took great care of us, as we spent alot fo time with her because she watched us in the summertime. I also love her and miss her terribly wishing my children would have been able to know her and how great she was.
     My mother in law is great, she welcomed me into the family and treated me just like i was her own daughter. always willing to help if we need her too.
     My stepmother is a great person and lots of fun. her and i were great friends and coworkers before she ever became my step mother and i love her to death, she is such a hardworker and would do anything that she possible could to help you out if you needed her, sometime to a flaw because it seem some take avantage of her.
     Last but far from least is one of my aunts. she had always been like a second mother to me. always taking good care of me and shows she loves me. she has been there for me so many times when now i did know to do or where to go, she was there. i could never thank her enough for all that she has done for me over the years. she reminds me alot fo my ma. which is a huge honor.
    And with all these wonderful mothers in my life, how could i not have learned all i could ever need to know to be a great mother myself. I would like to think that i am a great mother like all of them have been. I find myself thinking many times about what they would do in certain situations and im just so thankful that a part of each of them are in me and i can show that same kind of unconditional love to my children and grandchild some day.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment