Friday, May 20, 2011

unconscious thoughts

       For my whole relationship i have had dreams about my hubby cheating on me. Very weird dreams that occur roughly a couple times a month and take right off from one another like a story. They are extremely real and the ones you just cant help but think about all day long, its really bothering me. Some people say its normal, some people say its healthy but i just think it is driving me crazy. The actually have been more realistic lately and more often as well, and even though i never not even once have i ever really thought jason was cheating on me i still have these dreams!
      Not all of my dreams are about jason cheating on me, i have several dreams about an old friend of mine that i havent seen in years and years. I have dreams that i see him and i cant get to him or that someone knows where he is and they wont tell me and other dreams too. Its also a dream i have very often and is odd to me sometimes, i dont even think of him in my everyday life yet i dream of him nearly every single week. i wonder what that means, it really does make me rack my brain sometimes and really bothers me. what does these dreams really mean, whats going on in my head that i myself dont even know about, am i in some kind of denial about soemthings, whats the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment