Thursday, March 17, 2011

funny fighting female

every since i was a kids i have been quit tough, not one to take anything from anymore and would def stick up for myself and everyone else i loved. its just natural for me, and i can be quit mouthy as well, i can hit you were it hurts with words anyday and will before i result to physical altercations. however there have been a few physical altercations in my past and even though i handled what i needed to handle at the time its quit funny when i think back on them. once as a very young teenager i was wrestling in the living room with one of my adult cousins and he told me i couldnt get him in a hold that he couldnt get out of so what did i do, wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waiste and went to squeezing until he was falling out and then my dad made me let him go...along the same time my dads friend was teaching me some karate and was told to stop teaching me because i was soaking it up like a sponge and my dad was afraid i woulod really hurt someone because one night while playing around with my dad i did one of the moves without even thinking and it resulted in him slamming against the wall cause i had kneed him in the groin.

if you know me well then you know how my relationship with my first stepmom was horrid from beginning til the end, and after making it very clear that it wouldnt be best for her to lay her hands on me, she grabbed me anyways and before i even knew it i sent her flying across the kitchen floor, i was kinda shocked i had done it myself, but for her sake she better be glad that was all i ever did cause with the hatred i used to have for her it could have been alot worse. im over it now and i find it quit comical now.... and then while i was preggie with my second child one of my lab tests came back bad and all the nurses led me to believe was that my husband had in fact cheated on me so, with the hormones running wild and the thought of my husband cheating on me i went a little crazy literally ran to the bedroom jumped on him while he was sleeping and starting beating him, screaming and crying, i couldnt help it, i later that day found out that they had mixed me up with someone else resulting in me giving them a cursing for the first out of the two times i curse the drs while i was preggie with my son.... i find it very funny now but it could have been really bad at the time...

now as i have shared some of these events with you i will now say my daughter may be following in my footsteps...one day while at my dads house visiting he was picking on riveranne and called her a name, i said not thinking a thing about it, "you should slice his throat for that" as a figure of speach to let her know that he had called her a really bad name but she obviously took me very seriously because within a few second she walked over to my dad, while he wasnt paying attention to her, she was calm and just looking at him and all of a sudden she karate chopped him right in the throat, it was awful and by far one of the funniest things i had ever seen in my life, i couldnt stop laughing making my dad madder and madder...i couldnt help it but  now i try to watch how i say things to her and to let her know that she cant really do things like things like, but she is one that will let you know what she thinksw real quick and doesnt take anything off of anyone, even her friends her own age...riveranne and my friend jenns little girl emma are the same age and good friends, once while at their house emma had hit riveranne a couple time and before we knew it riveranne had picked emma up and body slammed her on the floor, me and jenn were completely shocked, its funny to think about now...gonna have to keep an eye on her and myself.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment