Monday, March 21, 2011

its just a dream

so for years and years i have been having this one certain kinda dream about my husband, i have at least once a month and its always about him cheating on me. i know and if you know jason you will also know that doesnt have that in him, i really dont think he would ever cheat on me, he would end our relationship first. i never doubt him, i completely trust him therefore i have no clue why i keep having these dreams all the time. they are very descriptive and real, the kind that you cant get off your mind all day long and not only are they the same but they also take right off where the last one ended and they just continue on. in the dreams i always find out jason is cheating on me and when i confront him about it he thinks its funny has no remorse and doesnt plan on stopping, everyone else already knew and there i am looking like an idiot, and the odd thing is i always stay with him and still want to make it work knowing he is not going to change because we have children together. i would never be that way in real life, ever. for one i really dont think jason would be able to pull something like that off without me knowing, im very sneaky and sly and i always find things out when i want to, for two i would never stand for someone cheating on me and me putting up with it just because i have kids with them. it would be over and done with on the spot which is another reason why i find these dreams so weird. in one of the dreams i had found out jason had cheated on me yet again and i went and cheated on him to get back at him, also something i would never do. and then last night the dream was no different than normal except at the end of the dream i actually left him. i really wish that this means i will no longer have these dreams anymore, i dont like them at all, cause even thought i know he would never do that to me they just keep those things on my mind and i dont like that at all.

this is not the first time i have had a series of dreams but the times before they were about someone else, a friend i hadnt seen in years and in the dreams i would always see this person across the room or crowd but i couldnt ever get to them to speak to them and i wanted nothing more than to get to them and speak to them, or i would run into someone that new the person and wouldnt tell me anything or how i could reach them, it would always make me so upset because i just wanted to get to them but i couldnt. and even though i have always had very descriptive dreams lately since i have been on a new medication my dreams have been even more descriptive making them even harder to get over...i think i need some therapy or something, these things are making me crazy for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment