Friday, December 31, 2010

ending 2010 and so ready for 2011

2010 has been a very interesting year for, lots of bad things and lots of good. My life is now changed to a mom with a child in school, switching up my normal day routine into very early morning and early bedtimes, something i am still getting used to. I have also decided this year to get my big butt back into school and hopefully be able to get a job of some sort to help out for the first time in 6 years. i love being a stay home mom but alot of the time i find myself feeling like i dont do enough and feeling so bad that my hubby has to work so hard for us. I also learned alot more about the people around me this year. family, friends and church family...i dont think i have ever had as much trouble with family and friends as i did this year...i have just come to the conclusion that i can help what they do, think, and say but i can control how much they are in my life and i have take steps in a different direction when it comes to them the last bit of this year. i have decided to have no expectations from no one therefore i cant be disappointed and hurt and so far so good. i had to do alot of eliminating and its really sad that i had to do that but oh well...i havent been feeling like myself in a long time and i think it had some to do with the kind of relationships i had going on along with me being diagnosed with sleep apnea and now being put on an anxiety medication...hoping i can get back to the old tabatha real soon...
2011 im praying will be a fabulous year...all i can do is live it day by day with the people that are the most important to me and try really hard to not let the ones that arent important bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment