Saturday, December 11, 2010

How could Hell be so cold

And so it has begun! Winter is here! A time of year i just cant hardly stand, other than christmas, i love christmas, i wish we never had winter. I dont like cold weather, i dont like snow, I dont like the lack of sunshine, I dont like being stuck up in the house, I dont like running heat. and the list goes on. Each year as winter approach i find myself dreading it, once it gets here i am in a steady bad mood, feeling down, and quick tempered. It seems my kids feel the same since all they seem to do during this time of year is whine and fight with each other causing my mood to be even worse. Im sure it is also because of being stuck up in the house all the time. Tonight is the night that i have realized it is apon me, and i am not ready. Kids very whinny and fighting, me with a headache that i know wont go away until spring, and ready to just go to my room and cry...I am definatly gonna have to get to the Dr and get me something to help me through the winter time or im not sure what im gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment