Monday, December 27, 2010

a panic christmas

for some time now i just havent really felt like myself, very stressed and nervous. i have a couple of certain things that really get to me and i cant do anything about them, once i get them on my mind i cant get them out, does matter whats going on and how hard i try...its really been getting to me so i decided to go to the dr and try a new medicine to see if it would help...i have been on it for a week now and even though they told me it would take a while to get into my system i really believe i have been having some side effects, had my first real panic attack, and been having waves of nervousness hit me on a daily basis, not really sure what to do about it....

Had a wonderful christmas with all my family, kids got so many new toys my house is a wreck...was so glad i was able to see each and everyone of my family members at one point or another, great food and company...this christmas eve was the first time in years that i was soo excited i couldnt sleep a wink...i already had everything i could ever want but still got alot more...

jason and i got a night alone to go out and see ralphie may at zanies in nashville...and after taking a wrong turn, getting lost in down town nashville, and fighting, we made it to the club and had a great time.

loves my life and really hope that i can get myself together here real soon and get back to the bubbly easy going girl i used to be....wish me luck and say a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment