Saturday, December 18, 2010

missing my boog and sissy

i love being a stay at home mama, i truely believe there is nothing more rewarding than being able to be with your children, caring for them, teaching them, and watching them grow, laugh and cry everyday...the hardest job in the world but a part of my life i wouldnt change for nothing. as much as i love it all and i truely do every mother needs a break every now and again, being with them 24hours a day 7 days a week is tiring...i rarely ask for a break or for someone to watch my kids, but when someone does ask to have them which is not often, i def take advantage of my free time to usually do things that need to be done instead of things i really just want to do but thats ok with me...tonight my kids are gone to their grammys, they have been gone all day and tonight and im not sure when they will be home tomorrow either...my hubby was actually off tonight which was another rare pleasant occasion and i have very much enjoyed my day and night with him alonemyself missing children terribly, like i do every single time they are gone...its something i will never get used to...i know some parents that i really think would rather have their kids with someone else the majority of the time and i cant fathom their mind set, i miss mine something awful anytime they are not with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment