Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sucker for music

i cant help it but im such a sucker for music, i love it...all different kinds too but mostly country right now...i grew up on country music, my dad and his friend would get together often and pick their guitars and sing, i always just loved it, i really wish they would start doing that again, it would really be nice. Reba was always the number one female artist that i loved, i know and love every single song she has ever done...wiht the new country be quite different now i really love rascal flatts, lady a, zac brown band, billy currington, josh turner, jason aldean and many many more. I also love a good meaningful song that can bring a tear to my eye, those are the ones that really touch the heart and i love them...if i need a good cry there is always a song just for the situation, dont get me wrong i love me a good up beat dancing song as well.

There is nothing like blasting the music while your cleanign the house and watching my precious kids, that also are big music lovers, just dancing all around the livingroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment