Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Theres always trials

Seem as if there is always something trying to bring me down...it started a few months ago when it seemed almost everyone was turning against me, what reasons i still dont know, but after realizing it was doing nothing but keeping me stresses all the time and the others involved seem to be thriving from it i decided to eliminate it all from my life. such a weight was lifted off my shoulders and i was albe to do the things i wanted and needed to do with the ones that weer most important to me without all the stress in the back on mind all the time...

Then all of a sudden the church i had been attending since i was a kids turned on my father and the rest of our family...it was a very odd situation in which im still not sure what all really happened but now i am left with trying to find another church where we will be able to worship, pray, and praise the Lord freely without judgment and without doing with alongside hypocrites and backstabbers, very sad situation since my children just loved going to church every sunday and where learning so much, but how do you continue attending somewhere where the congregation has run their mouth and made judgements about you and your family....so now we are looking and visiting new churches.

Went and studies really hard for the paraeducator assestment test, and passed, then went and applied for several assistant teacher posistion and im still waiting to hear from them, i havent worked in like 6 years and this would really help us out alot right now, i know i have the full time of all fulltimes job being a stay at home mama but being able to bring in some money to help with things would just be awesome and make me feel better too...so i also decided that going back to school would also be a good choice for me since i havent really done anything for myself in years...so i am now also registered as a fulltime student at wku again...im very excited but also very nervouse cause i havent been to school in 7 years and im worried about being able to study and get the work done with two wild youngins running around all the time...but i gotta have faith...

im only human in letting things worry me to death and bother me but i do have a very strong faith that the Lord is with me and my family and will always help us take care of anything that we are faced with, he has brought us through many things so far and has never let me down but that doesnt meant here wont always be trials to face, i just dont have to face them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment